You (“You”) are hiring us La Vida Marketing (“We or Us”) as:
Your provider of website hosting and maintenance services for the period of 12 MONTHS.
What we provide:
- Website hosting on a private, secure server, including email capability and SSL certificate.
- Regular monitoring of your website to ensure impeccable performance across all major browsers.
- Anti-virus and Hacking protection. We will make sure you have the defences you need to prevent hackers from gaining access to your site.
- Ongoing SEO to improve site rankings, drive traffic, and increase awareness.
- Regular and thorough backups of your site so that it may be fully restored in case of loss.
- Consultation and advice. We’re not just experts in building websites, we are also experts in the web. We’re aware of what other sites are doing and what is possible.
- Our websites are made possible because of functionality plugins. Plugins may need upgrading to accommodate the newer version, or become obsolete with the improvements in the website software. We will monitor your website functionality to ensure that everything is working as it should and upgrade or replace where necessary.
- Minor updates to your website content. Changes should not exceed more than 50% of the content on any single site page.
During the duration of this contract, You agree that We will be the sole provider of maintenance services for the website, and no other party will have access to or rights to change the website. If a party other than Us makes changes to the web site, any errors that are created must be repaired and will be charged for at the hourly rate of €20.
Deadlines & Deliverables:
We will respond to all maintenance requests from You within 24 hours on weekdays and 48 HOURS on weekends, via email, phone or direct message, with a confirmation that the request was received, and an estimated completion date for each action item in the request.
We will adhere to all quoted deadlines for the deliverables in the maintenance requests at all possible costs. In the event that We have any issues in delivering on a quoted deadline, You will be notified via email or telephone the reason for any change.
Any revisions, additions or redesign You request Us to perform that is not specified in this document shall be considered “additional” and will require a separate agreement and payment. We shall advise You on any requested work that falls within these bounds.
We’re sure you understand how important it is that you pay the invoice that we send you promptly.
Your site will be setup on our server when we receive cleared payment.
We issue invoices electronically. Our payment terms are 7 days from the date of invoice by cash, BACS or debit/credit card. The appropriate bank account details will be printed on our electronic invoice. All invoices are issued in EUR and you agree to pay all charges associated with international transfers of funds.
We both agree that we’ll adhere to all relevant laws and regulations in relation to our activities under this contract and not cause the other to breach any relevant laws or regulations.
This contract stays in place and need not be renewed. If for some reason one part of this contract becomes invalid or unenforceable, the remaining parts of it remain in place.
Although the language is simple, the intentions are serious and this contract is a legal document under exclusive jurisdiction of Spanish courts.